I’m not saying it’s fair, or even possible to try to care about every person or demographic. All I’m begging for is that we at least try not to be so hateful.
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
There’s zero way I’m not reblogging this
"Nope", the anime.
Based on that hilarious text post.
love this way too much
i’m sorry but this comic my dad just e-mailed me
ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLY AROUSED.
ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLY AROUSED AND HATING YOURSELF.
will forever be the best thing to come out of this fandom
Sorry for making such a huge post! I was just concerned about some of the bigger pictures being viewable, so I didn’t want to make this a text post…
this is what i have been waiting for my entire life.
Oh my god, thank you.
Ears are actually the bane of my artist existence.
Can you do this again for noses as well please?
Why doesn’t anyone talk about this?
hahahahahaha feliz año XD hahahaha its ok its ok n3n
DUDE Bien viejo este ask XD
AWH YEAH , 2 AND A HALF MONTHS WHAT
I really wanna cosplay this officially
Prince gumball scientist ver. closet cosplay hahaha used my stained celestia t shirtt
because you’re dashboard needs a merman.
The amazing Mertailor! He MAKES these tails!
No but seriously
how flipping beautiful
Eric Ducharme/the Mertailor’s tails are.
someone get me one… blue always blue
I CANNOT DEAL WITH HOW PRETTY THESE ARE
pro tip: if your dad thing ever makes you stay in the house fuck shit up. turn human. fuck with his potions. let all the fucking ocean creatures into your house. turn your sisters into large golden fish. you’re five